Terms & Conditions
2. Selection - Rinkor Rare Coins, LLC is always prepared to assist you in selecting coins for your portfolio or collection. You understand, however, that the decision to purchase coins, and which coins to purchase, is ultimately yours alone.
3. Numismatic Return Privilege - You may return any numismatic coins you order from us, in their original holders, within 14 days of receipt for a full refund, unless you are otherwise notified at the time of the sale. Carefully inspect and evaluate your coins during this period. To receive a refund or exchange, you must return your numismatic coin order to Rinkor Rare Coins, LLC, registered and insured via the U.S. Postal Service, in the original holder as shipped, within 14 days of receipt. Shipping fees are non-refundable. We do not reimburse return postage fees unless the return is due to an error on our part. If PayPal is used for payment of your coins, the fees will be deducted from your refund. We guarantee your full satisfaction.
4. Bullion Coins Non-Returnable - Coins we categorize as "Bullion" are not subject to return or exchange. Sales of all such Bullion coins shall be final. Shipment of Bullion orders are normally accomplished within 10 days of funding unless the client is advised otherwise of unusual market conditions in effect at the time of the sale.
5. Grading & Authenticity - Grades and descriptions of rare coins are opinions, not statements of fact or guarantees, and are based on standards and interpretations that can and do change over time. Rinkor Rare Coins, LLC uses contemporary grading standards and interpretations to grade coins and relies upon the opinions or independent grading services such as the Professional Coin Grading Service, the Numismatic Guaranty Corp., and ANACS. Each of these grading services is recognized by the coin industry for its expertise. Each firm guarantees the grade and certifies each coin to be authentic. Rinkor Rare Coins, LLC relies upon those guarantees in selling coins. However, we do not guarantee that the coins we sell will achieve the same grade from any independent grading service in the future and expressly disclaim any other warranties with respect to the coins, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose. All coins are guaranteed genuine and are graded by ANA standards.
6. Volatility - The coin market is volatile and thinly capitalized and therefore subject to substantial fluctuations including significant and rapid increases and decreases in value from time to time. Investors must be able to assume the risk of such price fluctuations. For that reason, rare coins are not a suitable investment for everyone. Due to market volatility, all prices are subject to change. In the event there is a price change on your order, you will be notified and given the option of accepting the price change, dropping the item from your order, or canceling your order altogether.
7. Unregulated State of the Rare Coin Market - At present, there are no restrictions or regulations on the sale, purchase, or ownership of rare coins. This fact provides certain tax and privacy advantages. However, there is no guarantee that, in the future, these benefits will not be restricted or totally removed by government regulation. CA residents should add 9% sales tax to purchases under $1500. No sales tax on investments in excess of $1500.
8. Bid Price - If you wish to sell your coins in the future, Rinkor Rare Coins , LLC encourages you to offer them to us first. We cannot guarantee to make a bid on every coin or that our bid will equal or exceed that from other coin dealers, but we are very strong buyers of DMPL Dollars, Peace Dollars, Seated Dollars, Trade Dollars and other high grade coins.
9. Rinkor Rare Coins, LLC Pricing - We would be very willing to assist you in selling your quality coins. Whether we make a generous offer to purchase your coins or to act as your agent to sell your coins under consignment.
All prices are subject to change with respect to current market pricing. Every effort is made to keep pricing on this site up to date; however, changes to current market prices may not be reflected if there has been a recent and significant increase.
10. Representations - Information and statistics used in the preparation of Rinkor Rare Coins, LLC advertising materials, letters, and oral presentations are derived from industry sources that we believe to be reliable. Any statements or predictions by our staff are opinions only, not statements of fact. Remember that market conditions are subject to change without notice and no guarantee of accuracy is either expressed or implied.
11. Arbitration - Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to transactions between you and Rinkor Rare Coins, LLC shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association conducted in (California). Judgment upon the award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
12. Limitations on Claims - No claim may be filed by a customer in connection with a particular coin more than one year after that coin was purchased by the customer regardless of when the customer became aware of the claim. This agreement is performable in and subject to the laws of Sonoma County, California. We aren't perfect and we do make mistakes from time to time. As such, we reserve the right to refuse to sell any item that is improperly priced or whose price is the result of a web page or programming error. Coins removed from original holders are considered SOLD and non-returnable. All items are subject to prior sale and may have limited availability.
13. Shipping - All coins purchased by personal or business check will require a 7 to 10 day waiting period to allow the check to clear. Cashiers checks and money orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days. All credit card purchases will be shipped within 48 hours of approval. In addition, all coins purchased by credit card will only be shipped to the billing address for that card. If the credit card used does not meet a qualified standard, you may be subject to the additional credit card fees over the 4.00% we are normally charged. Bullion items may be purchased with a credit card however the buyer will pay a 4.00% surcharge.
All coins will be shipped through Fedex or USPS. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.